Welcome to one of the best beaches in America – the 3-mile stretch of white sandy shores and sapphire blue waters at Kaanapali.
This part of Maui is known by the ancients to be the playground of venerated Hawaiian gods.
And you can see why: with the best views in town, Kaanapali is truly a corner of the earth fit for royalty.
Kaanapali Real Estate and Maui Luxury Real Estate
Kaanapali also pioneered master-planned communities in Hawaii.
It has since become the model for many more resorts on the islands.
You can select a home from Kaanapali’s assortment of:
• Beautiful island mansions
• Single-family homes with 3 to 6 bedrooms
• Upscale condominium villages
Five grand hotels and six luxurious condominium villages face the entire stretch of the renowned beach.
Check out the different oceanfront locations and make your dream vacation fantasy a reality in Kaanapali.
Features and amenities
Features common to most luxury homes in Kaanapali include:
• Granite countertops
• Hardwood and travertine floors
• High-end appliances
• Filtered water systems
• Large, covered lanais
• Sophisticated security systems
• Cathedral ceilings
• Priceless oceanfront and mountain views
• Central air conditioning
Living in Kaanapali
In Kaanapali you’ll find:
• Whaler’s Village, a world-class shopping zone that houses plenty of well-loved brands, shops, restaurants and cafes. It is also a whaling museum where educational trips can be scheduled featuring the checkered history of whaling.
• The Royal Kaanapali and the Kaanapali Kai championship golf courses are favorites of professionals and avid golfers, with its incomparable terrain.
• Cliff diving in the northernmost cliffs of PuuKekaa. It’s a ritual that occurs every day just before sunset, a re-enactment of King Kahekili’s feat
If maximum comfort, stylish convenience, scenic views, and rejuvenating surroundings are things you look for in a home location, Kaanapali ticks all those boxes…and more.