Launiupoko Beach Park is located on a lovely and pristine shoreline enclosed by a natural pool that faces a lava rock wall.
This upscale island community features common areas and picnic grounds designed for many fun activities.
For supreme comfort, boundless privacy and incomparable views of the mountains and the crystal clear waters of Maui, Launiupoko is the ultimate place to invest in.
Launiupoko Real Estate and Maui Luxury Real Estate
In close vicinity to Launiupoko, you can find a few of West Maui’s most loved residential enclaves such as the Mahanalua Nui, Makila, Olowalu, and the Puunoa Estates.
Launiupoko is one of the few communities in Maui that boasts ocean view residential sites with lot sizes ranging from of 5 all the way to 7 acres.
Properties here can be turned into:
• An equestrian estate with maximum privacy and top-notch views
• Mountainside vacation mansions
• Beachfront single-family second homes
Living in Launiupoko
For everything else that you need, shopping complexes, world-class cinemas, banks and ATMs, drug stores, and other vital establishments are close by.
You’ll never have to worry about missing anything again because all your city comforts are readily accessible.
Launiupoko’s many residential areas are also connected by the wonderful Launiupoko nature trails, which serve as a natural trek route for nature enthusiasts and outdoor fitness ambassadors. You can also use your bicycle or go horseback riding on these trails.
Guests and locals can also:
• Surf at Launiupoko Beach Park –ideal for those with beginner or intermediate skills
• Shop at the weekly Launiupoko Farmer’s Market on Kai Hele Ku Street at Honoapiilani Highway – which sells everything from Christmas trees to Launiupoko-grown coffee to fresh tropical fruit and veg
• Bring the family to Launiupoko Beach Park – perfect because the large pool is surrounded by a wall made from lava rocks