Maui Luxury Homes for Sale and Maui Luxury Real Estate
You can find your dream vacation home or that perfect second home among the luxurious real estate options in Lahaina,Wailea, Makena, Makawao, and Hana.
Sullivan Properties is the link to achieving your dream vacation life with your family and loved ones. Spacious and effortlessly elegant, Maui Luxury Homes has proven itself experts in premiere vacation living amid a tourism-based community.
Be sure to look for vacation properties at The Montage in Kapalua Bay or in Honua Kai. Sullivan Properties always has the right connections and leverage to get you the best deals. Talk to our agents about a selection of properties for you.
It’s the dream – owning your own luxury beach home or keeping one as an investment in one of Hawaii’s grandest vacation destinations.
Whether you choose a waterfront, golf front, or beachfront property, or prefer an equestrian estate to invest in, know that Maui is famous for its extraordinary standards of luxury.
Here are just some of the impressive real estate properties that can be yours today.
In Launiupoko, take in the 3-island view from a gorgeous plantation-style home. The single-level, 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath residence has a wraparound covered lanai from which you can view fabulous sunsets. All rooms boast panoramic views.
In Kaanapali, where you’ll find the famous 3-mile stretch of white sandy beach of the same name, discover an array of beautiful homes in exclusive subdivisions like:
• The Pinnacle, Hawaii’s first master-planned family resort community, includes fabulous 6-bedroom retreats occupying more than 8,000 square feat
• The Summit, a residential enclave near the peak of the Kaanapali Golf Estates, includes spacious 4-bedroom homes featuring disappearing glass walls for seamless indoor/outdoor living
• The Coffee Farms, a gated agricultural community located around 500 feet above the world-famous Kaanapali Resort, includes 3-bedroom residences featuring a 1/3-acre private garden and a view of rows of coffee trees
In Kapalua, site of one of Maui’s premier resort areas, you’ll find a shoreline consisting of 5 bays and 3 white-sand beaches, as well as the following residential communities:
• The Plantation Estates occupies 720 acres in Kapalua with 52 estates, including a 6-bedroom, state-of-the-art furnished home on a 6.82-acre bluff 100 feet above the sea with unobstructed 180-degree views of the coastline
• Honolua Ridge Estates, a gated subdivision with sweeping views of pastures, bays, and distant islands, includes the magnificent 5-bedroom residence of a builder who spared no expense in erecting his custom dream house